A protein powder that contains multiple sources of protein such as whey and casein, combined together to provide you with the benefits of multiple formulas in one multi-phase blend!
Items 1-24 of 46
- FREE ShakerMutant Whey New & Improved 5lb$84.95
- FREE ShakerMuscletech Nitro-Tech Ripped 2lb$69.95$3.33 per serving
- Save $$Quest Protein Bars$34.95Save $13.05
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 12lb$109.95$6.87 per serving
- Discount + FREE ShakerEHP Labs OxyShred$93.99Save $1.01$1.57 per serving
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 5lb$109.95$1.55 per serving
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey 10lb$199.95$1.41 per serving
- Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout 30 Serve$44.95$1.50 per serving
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 6lb$69.95$8.74 per serving
- 2 FREE GiftsOptimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate 5lb$144.95$1.91 per serving
- Save $$Nitro-Tech 100% Iso Whey 5lb$109.95Save $40.00$1.39 per serving
- Way Too Cheap!Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 110caps$39.95Save $25.05
- Mutant Madness Double Up Combo$69.95$1.17 per serving
- 15% OFFGhost Lifestyle Burn V2 Fat Burner$63.96Save $15.99$1.60 per serving
- Muscletech Hydroxycut Shred$29.95Save $60.00
- FREE Limited SmartshakeCellucor C4 ID Original Pre-Workout 60 Serve$69.95$1.17 per serving
- Purely Inspired Collagen 1lb 09/21 Dated$29.95Save $23.00$1.30 per serving
- Clearance!Hydroxycut Max For Women + Collagen$19.95Save $30.00
- Muscletech Nitro-Tech Whey Gold 11lb$169.95Save $10.00
- FREE 4 Pack Cans & ShakerPremium Nutrition Burn Lean Whey 2kg$99.95Save $20.00
- FREE 2.6L JugMutant GEAAR BCAA + EAA 30 Serve$59.95
- 15% OFFGhost Lifestyle Burn Black Thermogenic - Limited Edition$72.20Save $12.75
What is blended protein?
Blended protein is a multi-phase release protein formula that offers you a mixture of fast, intermediate, and slow-release proteins. This usually comes in the form of a powdered protein formula containing a source of whey protein, egg, as well as casein, although other variants are available.
What are the benefits of blended protein?
By using a blended protein, you’re not just receiving the benefits from one form of protein. Whether it be the fast-absorbing, muscle protein synthesis spiking benefits of whey or the extended-release, anti-catabolic effects of casein, you are getting the best of both when using a blended protein!
How is a blended protein made?
A protein blend is formulated by combining 2 or more forms of protein together. To achieve this, ingredients such as casein and whey protein are turned into a powder and then mixed together to create a protein blend. Casein and whey are the 2 most popular variants to combine as they provide both a quick and slow-release of protein. Other forms of protein also used in a blend, include egg albumen and milk protein.
What is the digestion time of a blended protein?
Blended protein contains several different forms of protein, with varying characteristics, for this reason, blended protein contains a mixture of fast, intermediate and slow-release digestion times. This provides you with the anabolic benefits of whey protein, along with the anti-catabolic benefits of casein protein.