A protein powder that contains multiple sources of protein such as whey and casein, combined together to provide you with the benefits of multiple formulas in one multi-phase blend!
- FREE ShakerMutant Whey New & Improved 5lb$84.95
- MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen$49.95$1.00 per serving
- Lenny & Larry Complete Cookie (Box of 12)$49.95$4.16 per serving
- Muscletech Sixstar N.O Fury - Nitrix Oxide 60cap$19.95Save $30.00
- Save $40.00!MuscleTech Mass Tech Extreme 2000 22 Lbs$169.95Save $30.00$8.50 per serving
- Mutant BCAA 200 Caps$34.95$0.70 per serving
- Way Too Cheap!Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 110caps$39.95Save $25.05
- R3P LIFE Amino Workout 30 Serve$39.95Save $20.00
- Muscletech Clear Muscle Next Gen 42 Liquid Softgels$87.95$2.09 per serving
- Sixstar Pre-Workout Explosion 30 Serve$24.95Save $15.00$0.83 per serving
- Clearance!Hydroxycut Max For Women + Collagen$19.95Save $30.00
- Muscletech Nitro-Tech Whey Gold 11lb$169.95Save $10.00
- Ryse BCAA + EAA 30 Serve$59.95
- Mutant Whey New & Improved 10lb$149.95
- Hydroxycut Ultra Lean 60 Capsules$29.95Save $20.00
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE + Reduced PriceHydroxycut Shred Buy 1 Get 1 FREE$49.95Save $40.00
What is blended protein?
Blended protein is a multi-phase release protein formula that offers you a mixture of fast, intermediate, and slow-release proteins. This usually comes in the form of a powdered protein formula containing a source of whey protein, egg, as well as casein, although other variants are available.
What are the benefits of blended protein?
By using a blended protein, you’re not just receiving the benefits from one form of protein. Whether it be the fast-absorbing, muscle protein synthesis spiking benefits of whey or the extended-release, anti-catabolic effects of casein, you are getting the best of both when using a blended protein!
How is a blended protein made?
A protein blend is formulated by combining 2 or more forms of protein together. To achieve this, ingredients such as casein and whey protein are turned into a powder and then mixed together to create a protein blend. Casein and whey are the 2 most popular variants to combine as they provide both a quick and slow-release of protein. Other forms of protein also used in a blend, include egg albumen and milk protein.
What is the digestion time of a blended protein?
Blended protein contains several different forms of protein, with varying characteristics, for this reason, blended protein contains a mixture of fast, intermediate and slow-release digestion times. This provides you with the anabolic benefits of whey protein, along with the anti-catabolic benefits of casein protein.