Optimum Nutrition PRO BCAA 20 Serve
Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Support
The Branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are valued for their anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. Used in the 2:1:1 ratio before and/or after endurance exercise they may help spare muscle tissue. Used after strength training, BCAAs help kick-start protein synthesis which plays an important role in muscle growth. We included 5 grams of L-Glutamine because this conditionally essential amino acid may help support recovery after intense exercise.
- 8 Grams of BCAAs per Serving
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving
- 230 mg of Vitamin C per Serving
- Just 5 Calories per Serving
- Available Flavored & Unflavored for Stacking