A protein powder that is absent of gluten and ideal for anyone with coeliac disease or for the individual who is further looking to improve digestion.
Items 1-24 of 25
- FREE SHAKER AND CREAMERNothing Naughty Whey Protein 1kg$49.95$1.25 per serving
- Pack Nutrition Level 1 Whey Protein Powder 5lb Bag$84.95$1.46 per serving
- Trip Nutrition Whey Protein Powder 10lb$110.00Save $19.95$0.85 per serving
- Xplosiv NZ Whey Premium Protein 1kg$59.95$2.14 per serving
- FREE SHAKER AND COLLAGENNothing Naughty Whey Protein Isolate 1kg$69.95$1.75 per serving
- FREE SHAKER AND COLLAGENNothing Naughty Lean Bean 500g$34.95$1.25 per serving
- Xplosiv NZ Whey Premium Protein 5lb$109.95$1.47 per serving
- Musashi Plant Protein 2kg$98.95$3.53 per serving
- Macro Mike Plant Protein 1kg$74.95$3.00 per serving
- Balance Plant Based Protein 1kg$59.95$1.82 per serving
- EHP Labs Blessed Plant Protein 2lb$74.95$2.50 per serving
- Macro Mike Premium Almond Protein 800g$74.95$3.75 per serving
- EHP Labs Blessed Plant Protein 1lb$44.95$3.00 per serving
- Switch Nutrition Collagen Switch - 75 Serves$79.95$1.07 per serving
- ANS Performance N-Whey Premium 100% Whey 5lb$124.95$1.71 per serving
- ANS Performance N-Iso 5lb$189.95$2.53 per serving
- Musashi Plant Protein 900g$53.95$1.93 per serving
- Balance Plant Protein 440g$32.90$2.35 per serving
- Horleys Ice 1kg$98.95$3.00 per serving
- Horleys Ice 2.5kg$208.95$2.52 per serving
- Switch Nutrition WPI-95 Switch$72.90$2.43 per serving
- Muscle Nation Custard Plant Protein$79.95$3.20 per serving
- Tropeaka Lean Protein$52.99
- Tropeaka Boost Protein$47.99
What is a gluten-free protein?
Gluten-free protein powder is exactly that, a protein powder formula that contains zero gluten. This is the preferred option for individuals with coeliac disease or anyone who may have a negative reaction to gluten.
What are the benefits of gluten-free protein?
With a gluten-free protein, you can expect better digestion and less risk for skin issues, if you are sensitive to gluten. If you have multiple food intolerances, whey protein isolate and vegan protein are the best variants of protein powder for you.
How is a gluten-free protein made?
Whey protein is naturally gluten-free, however, in the manufacturing process when other ingredients are added, some of these ingredients, in particular, those derived from wheat, may contain gluten.
Simply put, whey protein in its natural form is gluten-free and most whey protein powders adhere to this, however, if this is not specified on the label, assume that gluten is present.
What is gluten?
Gluten is a protein that is present in barley, rye, and wheat. This is what helps food maintain its shape and acts as a glue that holds food together.
What is the digestion time of gluten-free protein?
The absence of gluten does not make a protein powder digest any quicker, however, it will allow you to digest the formula easier. Digestion time will still be dependent upon the protein powder of your choice, whether it be a fast-acting whey, or extended-release casein, and everything in between.