A protein powder that is absent of gluten and ideal for anyone with coeliac disease or for the individual who is further looking to improve digestion.
Items 1-24 of 36
- Eve Nutrition Pea & Collagen Protein Blend 500g$15.00Save $34.95
- FREE Creatine HCL TabletsPack Nutrition Level 1 Whey Protein Powder 5lb$84.95
- FREE Bonus 1kg + ShakerXplosiv NZ Whey Premium WPI/WPC Protein Powder 5lb$109.95
- FREE Creatine Hydrochloride 60 TabletsTrip Nutrition Pure Whey Protein Isolate 5lb$129.95
- 50% OFFPurely Inspired Organic Plant Based Protein 4lb - Contains Added Fruit & Veges (Vanilla is dated)$59.95Save $60.00
- Macro Mike Plant Protein 1Kg$74.95$3.00 per serving
- EHPLabs Blessed Vegan Protein Triple Combo$95.96Save $23.99
- FREE ProbioticaBalance Plant Based Protein 1kg$59.95$1.82 per serving
- EHPLabs Blessed Plant Protein 2lb$59.96Save $14.99$2.00 per serving
- Horleys ICE (WPI) New Formula 2.5 kg$189.95$2.29 per serving
- Balance Plant Protein 440g$32.90
- Muscletech 100% Nitro-Tech Whey Isolate Elite 1.8lb$63.96Save $15.99
- EHPLabs Blessed Plant Protein 1lb$35.96Save $8.99$2.40 per serving
- Horleys ICE (WPI) New Formula 1kg$89.95$2.73 per serving
What is a gluten-free protein?
Gluten-free protein powder is exactly that, a protein powder formula that contains zero gluten. This is the preferred option for individuals with coeliac disease or anyone who may have a negative reaction to gluten.
What are the benefits of gluten-free protein?
With a gluten-free protein, you can expect better digestion and less risk for skin issues, if you are sensitive to gluten. If you have multiple food intolerances, whey protein isolate and vegan protein are the best variants of protein powder for you.
How is a gluten-free protein made?
Whey protein is naturally gluten-free, however, in the manufacturing process when other ingredients are added, some of these ingredients, in particular, those derived from wheat, may contain gluten.
Simply put, whey protein in its natural form is gluten-free and most whey protein powders adhere to this, however, if this is not specified on the label, assume that gluten is present.
What is gluten?
Gluten is a protein that is present in barley, rye, and wheat. This is what helps food maintain its shape and acts as a glue that holds food together.
What is the digestion time of gluten-free protein?
The absence of gluten does not make a protein powder digest any quicker, however, it will allow you to digest the formula easier. Digestion time will still be dependent upon the protein powder of your choice, whether it be a fast-acting whey, or extended-release casein, and everything in between.