A whey protein formula with added thermogenic boosting ingredients to stimulate muscle gain and weight loss.
- Horleys Sculpt For Women$36.95$1.85 per serving
- EHP Labs Oxywhey Lean Wellness Protein$79.95$2.96 per serving
- Musashi Shred And Burn Protein 2kg$114.90$1.98 per serving
- Muscletech Nitro-Tech Ripped 2lb$79.95$3.81 per serving
- Musashi Shred And Burn Protein 900g$58.95$2.27 per serving
- Balance Ultra Ripped Protein 1kg$79.95$2.28 per serving
- Musashi Shred And Burn Protein 340g$33.95$3.40 per serving
- Horleys Ripped 1kg$98.95$3.00 per serving
- Horleys Ripped 2.5kg$218.95$2.64 per serving
- Muscletech Nitro-Tech Ripped 4lb$129.95$3.09 per serving
- ANS Performance Diablo Thermogenic Protein 4lb$129.95$1.94 per serving
What is a fat loss protein?
A fat loss protein is a whey protein powder with added ingredients to stimulate a thermogenic response in the body. Some of these ingredients used include, but are not limited, to caffeine, CLA, green tea, ketones, as well as L-Carnitine.
What are the benefits of a fat loss protein?
A fat loss protein is excellent to add to your supplement stack to help promote weight loss, stimulate metabolism and of course, meet your required protein intake for the day. By meeting your required protein intake this can lead to improved recovery and an increase in muscle mass as well as strength.
How is a fat loss protein made?
Fat loss protein is produced in a similar way to a protein blend. What happens is, the protein powder that is used (most commonly whey) is mixed together with the thermogenic ingredients and then powdered, to produce a fat-burning protein powder.
What is the difference between a fat loss protein and whey protein?
Whey protein and fat loss protein are very similar, the difference between the two, is that a fat loss protein contains additional ingredients to stimulate a thermogenic effect, support metabolism, and in some cases, help improve satiation for a longer period of time.
What is the digestion time of a fat loss protein?
The majority of the time, a fat loss protein will digest quickly. This is because the primary source of protein in most thermogenic protein powders is whey protein, this is a quick release protein, that is best-taken post-workout. However, some fat loss protein powders also contain casein protein, this is a slow a release protein that is combined with whey to provide you with the anabolic effects of whey protein, as well as the anti-catabolic benefits of casein protein.