Testosterone is the primary hormone in the male body, it is responsible for our ability to build muscle, athletic performance, and libido. Once we reach a certain age, our testosterone levels begin to drop and it becomes ever more difficult to perform, testosterone boosters are a great way to help improve our ability to recover, improve performance, and boost libido.
Items 1-24 of 99
- SECRET SALEPack Nutrition Level 1 Testostrone Booster$25.00Save $14.95
- Shipping NowPack Nutrition Turkesterone 60 Capsules (Twin Pack) - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE$99.95Save $99.95
- 15% OFFPharmafreak Test Freak 120 Capsules$69.00
- ANS Performance Fortitude Ii Natural Testosterone Amplifier$55.00Save $34.95$1.83 per serving
- Muscletech Test HD Elite$105.00
- GAT Sport Nitraflex Pre-Workout$69.95$2.33 per serving
- Animal M-Stak$99.90
- 15% OFFRonnie Coleman King Test 90 Capsules$59.95
- Nutrex Alpha-T Maximum$69.95
- Animal Test$179.90
- Switch Nutrition Tongkat Ali$69.91
- 15% OFFOptimum Nutrition Tribulus$39.95$0.40 per servingOut of stock
- NOVEMBER DEALSRedcon1 Boom Stick -testosterone Booster$45.00Save $44.95$1.50 per servingOut of stock
What is a testosterone booster?
A testosterone booster is a supplement used to promote the production of natural testosterone. This is achieved primarily through various herbs, minerals and vitamins. Certain testosterone boosters are often also used for post-cycle therapy (PCT) for athletes who have come off of the use of anabolics.
Supplementing with testosterone boosters
Testosterone boosters are primarily used in a recommended 8-week cycle, followed by 1 month off to maintain optimal results. Testosterone boosters are primarily in capsule form with on average, a 6 pill dosing, the time of this dosing will vary between each product, so be sure to follow the instructions before beginning supplementation.
If you are a competitive athlete who is drug tested, check the ingredients to make sure there are no banned substances that could cause a failed test result in a Drug-Free Sport New Zealand test. Even though some of these ingredients may provoke a failed result, it does not mean that said result is for steroids.
What are the benefits of testosterone boosters?
Testosterone is the primary hormone in the male body and has a massive impact on one’s athletic performance and the ability to build muscle. Increasing testosterone one can expect greater strength and muscle mass, reduced body fat, and an increase in libido.
What are the main ingredients used in testosterone boosters?
It may be daunting looking at the label of a testosterone booster seeing half a dozen words which you can’t even pronounce, let alone seen before, but don’t worry, there are a few key ones to keep your eyes on.
The 4 most important ingredients to look out for in a testosterone booster are:
- Vitamin D3
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
Other key ingredients which are not as common but extremely effective are: