Losing weight can be an uphill battle; adding a weight loss supplement combined with diet and exercise can make the process easier, more enjoyable and may even lead to greater results!
We stock a full selection of weight loss supplements. Fat burners are the strongest, using stimulants to boost your metabolism aiding in burning body fat, and suppressing your appetite to help make those cravings more manageable. If you want to promote fat loss by supporting a healthy metabolism without the use of stimulants, checkout our carnitine and non stimulant range, or detox and cleanse.
Items 97-120 of 120
- Nutrex Lipo-6 Carnitine 60 Capsules$19.80Save $2.20
- Pharmafreak Ripped Freak 2.0 - 60 Veggie Capsules$62.96Save $6.99$1.05 per serving
- Balance Carnitine 60 Capsules$35.10Save $3.90
- CLEARANCE DEALS!OLIMP L-Carnitine 500 Forte Plus 60 Capsules Sport Edition$15.99Save $23.96
- Ryse L-Carnitine 3000 - 31 Serves$44.96Save $4.99
- Thermal Switch 90 Capsules$58.46Save $6.49
- X50 Organic Matcha Tea$25.00Save $19.95
- Animal Universal Super Cuts-3 144 Capsules$62.91Save $6.99
- Sanderson CLA Safflower 1000mg 60 Capsules$26.96Save $2.99
- CLEARANCE SALEHydroxycut Max For Woman (Gold Tub)$9.95Save $40.00
- Nutrex Lipo-6 Carnitine 120 Capsules$35.96Save $3.99
- BSC Ultra Hydroxyburn Shred$83.66Save $9.29
- Athletic Sport Flush H20$58.46Save $6.49
- 50% OFFTrip Nutrition L Carnitine 180 Capsules$24.97Save $24.98
- Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Thyrolean 60 Capsules$62.96Save $6.99
- 10% OFFHealthspan Elite Cla Sport 90 Capsules 01/23 Dated (CLEARANCE)$25.00Save $34.99
- X50 Herbal Tea - Sleepy$22.46Save $2.49
- Natures Sunshine Cellu-smooth 90 Capsules$62.96Save $6.99
- Natures Sunshine 7 Keto 30 Capsules$71.10Save $7.90
- Natures Sunshine Metabomax Plus 120 Capsules (CLEARANCE) 07/23 Dated$20.00Save $29.00
- Natures Sunshine Fat Grabbers 180 Capsules$35.10Save $3.90
- Natures Sunshine Bowel Build 120 Capsules$35.96Save $3.99
- Nutrex Black Cleanse And Detox 60 Capsules$53.96Save $5.99
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- Page 4
- You're currently reading page 5
How to lose weight effectively
In order to lose weight your body needs to be in a caloric deficit. This means that you are burning more calories than you are taking in. The way to count your calories is to first find your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Your BMR is the amount of calories required to keep your body functioning at rest. Once you have found your BMR you can then adjust your lifestyle so that you are taking in fewer calories than your BMR.
There are two ways to achieve this. The first being through diet. By consuming fewer calories and going below your BMR you will be in a caloric deficit which will result in weight-loss. Be sure to keep protein intake high to prevent your body from going into a catabolic state which could lead to a loss in muscle mass and strength.
The second is through exercise. By increasing your overall energy expenditure you will increase the amount of calories that you burn which will leader to greater weight loss.
For optimal weight-loss progression it is best to combine both a healthy diet and a consistent exercise routine to maximise your success at achieving your desired goals. When embarking on a weight-loss endeavour it is important not to overtrain and not to starve yourself. Doing this will result in a loss of muscle mass which leads to reductions in strength, a slower metabolism and inadequate recovery which increases the risk for injury.
Intermittent fasting is one of the most popular dietary methods when it comes to losing weight and simplifying your lifestyle.
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that breaks your day into 2 windows - Your fasting window, and your eating window. Your fasting window is the time in which no calories are consumed, the eating window is when all of your calories are consumed. A popular split between eating and fasting windows is 16:8. 16 Hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating, however 24 hour fasts are not uncommon.
Aside from weight-loss, intermittent fasting has two other benefits on a hormonal level; The first hormone to benefit is insulin. Insulin sensitivity improves and overall insulin drops dramatically.
The second is human growth hormone (HGH), growth hormone and insulin are antagonistic, so when one is low, the other is high. When fasting, human growth hormone levels see an increase which leads to improved fat loss and muscle gain.
Supplements for weight loss
Fat Burners are nutrition supplements that assist in weight loss by increasing fat metabolism, utilizing fat cells for energy expenditure, decreasing appetite and providing energy for greater overall caloric expenditure. Weight-loss supplements come in two forms; fat-burning pills and powders. This gives you the choice to opt either for the convenience of pills or for the taste that comes from mixing a powder.
When losing weight people often fail because of cravings as well as a feeling of lethargy and mental fog can kick in due to the restricted calories - Fat Burners help combat these effects by providing sustained release of energy, mental clarity and offset those awful cravings.
Carnitine & Non Stimulant
If you are after the effects of a fat burner without the stimulatory effects, we have you covered with a wide range of stimulant free alternatives. Carnitine is one of the most popular supplements when it comes to losing body fat - Carnitine supports weight-loss by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria to be utilized for energy. Carnitine is excellent for losing weight and has been shown to work exceptionally well with low-carb and ketogenic diets.
Detox & Cleanse
Detox and cleanse supplements help reduce inflammation, support digestion, aid liver health, boost energy and promote healthy skin.
Detox & cleanse supplements are great for anyone looking to kickstart their weight-loss journey to set themselves up for the best possible chance of success.