EHP Labs OxySleep is a 3-in-1 deep sleep, natural GH release and non-stimulant fat burner thermogenic aid. OxySleep is scientifically formulated with effective ingredients combined to synergistically work on various metabolic, endocrine (hormone system) and neural pathways in the body. ZMA, Phenibut, 5-HTP and Valerian Root help with regulating the sleep and wake cycles (circadian rhythms) to promote “Rapid Eye Movement (REM)” deep sleep. When the body is in a state of REM sleep, the hypothalamus (section of the brain) is stimulated and also triggers the area of the brain responsible for GH release. Not only will you have a deep and restful sleep, but the addition of Green Tea Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Raspberry Ketones, African Wild Mango and Chromium will promote blood sugar balance and metabolic activity.
EHP Labs OxySleep features:
- 3-in-1 deep sleep formula
- Burn fat while you have a deep and restful sleep
- Regulate sleep and wake cycles (circadian rhythms)
- Maximise recovery and lean muscle growth - by building lean muscle, you burn more calories throughout the day to improve weight loss
EHP Labs OxySleep advantages:
- Non-addictive formula, so you won’t have problems sleeping when you stop using it
- Wake up feeling refreshed and energetic - no heavy sedatives in OxySleep
- Promotes deep sleep so you’re not tired throughout the day
- Especially useful when travelling through different time zones
EHP Labs OxySleep ingredients:
OxySleep goes beyon the standard thermogenic sleep formula:
Deep Sleep Activator (2,800 mg)
- ZMA (Zinc Magnesium Aspartate), L-Phenylalanine, 5-HTP (as Griffonia simplicifolia), Camomile,
- Valerian Root Extract
Non-Stim Thermogenic Booster (300mg)
- Theanine, Green Tea Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Raspberry Ketones, African Wild Mango,
- Chromium Polynicotinate
GH Release Catalysts (550MG)
- Alpha HICA
For someone who has always had trouble sleeping, this product worked pretty well.
I found that taking this an hour before bed and after working out, certainly increased my chances of catching some z's.
Will continue to try others, certainly better results than Night ops, which i also tried.