A protein powder that contains multiple sources of protein such as whey and casein, combined together to provide you with the benefits of multiple formulas in one multi-phase blend!
Items 1-24 of 35
- Rule 1 Whey Blend 5lb$94.95$1.40 per serving
- BSN Syntha-6 5lb$85.46Save $14.49$1.78 per serving
- BSN Syntha 6 Edge 3.92lb$99.95$2.22 per serving
- Ghost Whey Protein 2lb$69.95$2.69 per serving
- ANS Performance N-PRO 4lb$119.95$2.40 per serving
- Save $20.00!BSN Syntha-6 10lb$159.95$1.65 per serving
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein 4lb$129.95$2.32 per serving
- BSN Syntha-6 2.9lb$59.95
- Mutant PRO Time-Released Whey Protein 2lb$54.95$1.89 per serving
- Mutant PRO Time-Released Whey Protein 5lb$99.95$1.37 per serving
- BSN Syntha-6 Coldstone Ice Creamery 4.56 lb$99.95$2.27 per serving
- BSN Syntha 6 Edge 8 lb$169.95
- Horleys 100% Whey Plus 2.5kg$119.95$1.45 per serving
- Horleys 100% Whey Plus 1kg$59.95$1.82 per serving
- Redcon1 MRE - Meal Replacement 7.15lbs$109.95$4.40 per serving
- MusclePharm Combat Sport Protein 4 lb$89.95$1.67 per serving
- MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder 10 lb$169.95$1.31 per serving
- FREE ShakerMutant Whey New & Improved 5lb$84.95
- BSN Syntha 6 Edge 2 lb$59.95
- Rule 1 Whey Blend 10 lb$159.95
What is blended protein?
Blended protein is a multi-phase release protein formula that offers you a mixture of fast, intermediate, and slow-release proteins. This usually comes in the form of a powdered protein formula containing a source of whey protein, egg, as well as casein, although other variants are available.
What are the benefits of blended protein?
By using a blended protein, you’re not just receiving the benefits from one form of protein. Whether it be the fast-absorbing, muscle protein synthesis spiking benefits of whey or the extended-release, anti-catabolic effects of casein, you are getting the best of both when using a blended protein!
How is a blended protein made?
A protein blend is formulated by combining 2 or more forms of protein together. To achieve this, ingredients such as casein and whey protein are turned into a powder and then mixed together to create a protein blend. Casein and whey are the 2 most popular variants to combine as they provide both a quick and slow-release of protein. Other forms of protein also used in a blend, include egg albumen and milk protein.
What is the digestion time of a blended protein?
Blended protein contains several different forms of protein, with varying characteristics, for this reason, blended protein contains a mixture of fast, intermediate and slow-release digestion times. This provides you with the anabolic benefits of whey protein, along with the anti-catabolic benefits of casein protein.