Losing weight can be an uphill battle; adding a weight loss supplement combined with diet and exercise can make the process easier, more enjoyable and may even lead to greater results!
We stock a full selection of weight loss supplements. Fat burners are the strongest, using stimulants to boost your metabolism aiding in burning body fat, and suppressing your appetite to help make those cravings more manageable. If you want to promote fat loss by supporting a healthy metabolism without the use of stimulants, checkout our carnitine and non stimulant range, or detox and cleanse.
Items 25-48 of 118
- X50 Green Tea - 60 Serves$58.46Save $6.49$0.97 per serving
- Pharmafreak Ripped Freak Diuretic 60 Capsules$35.96Save $3.99
- Cellucor C4 Ripped - 30 Serves$53.96Save $5.99$1.80 per serving
- Huge Clearance!Hydroxycut Pro Clinical 60 Tablets 01/23 Dated$3.99Save $30.96
- EHP Labs Oxyshred Non Stim$84.51Save $9.39$1.41 per serving
- Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 90 Capsules$39.95Save $20.00
- HUGE CLEARANCE!Pack Nutrition Level 1 Shred 120 Tablets$15.00Save $24.95
- EHP Labs Oxysleep - 40 Serves$85.50Save $9.50
- EHP Labs Oxyshred Ultra Energy RTD (12 Pack)$48.71Save $16.24
- Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate 60 Capsules$49.46Save $5.49
- Prosupps L-Carnitine Liquid 1500$26.96Save $2.99$0.87 per serving
- PVL Isolated Cla 1250 180 Capsules$53.96Save $5.99
- Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Intense Ultra Concentrate$71.96Save $7.99
- Trip Nutrition Acetyl L-Carnitine - 100 Serves$35.96Save $3.99
- Melrose Mct Oil Original 250ml$17.96Save $1.99$0.72 per serving
- Animal Universal Cuts 42 Pack$89.10Save $9.90
- Raiseys L-Carnitine 200g$40.05Save $4.45
- Darkside Ultra Stim Fat Burner$76.46Save $8.49
- Thermal Labs Incinerate Fat Burner$84.56Save $9.39
- PVL Carnitine Gold 228 Capsules$62.96Save $6.99
- Mutant Carnitine 90 Capsules$31.46Save $3.49
- Mutant MCT Oil$44.96Save $4.99
- Musashi Carnitine Capsules$22.46Save $2.49
- 15% OFFWizard Nutrition Fireblast Powder Fat Burner Powder$79.85Save $14.10
How to lose weight effectively
In order to lose weight your body needs to be in a caloric deficit. This means that you are burning more calories than you are taking in. The way to count your calories is to first find your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Your BMR is the amount of calories required to keep your body functioning at rest. Once you have found your BMR you can then adjust your lifestyle so that you are taking in fewer calories than your BMR.
There are two ways to achieve this. The first being through diet. By consuming fewer calories and going below your BMR you will be in a caloric deficit which will result in weight-loss. Be sure to keep protein intake high to prevent your body from going into a catabolic state which could lead to a loss in muscle mass and strength.
The second is through exercise. By increasing your overall energy expenditure you will increase the amount of calories that you burn which will leader to greater weight loss.
For optimal weight-loss progression it is best to combine both a healthy diet and a consistent exercise routine to maximise your success at achieving your desired goals. When embarking on a weight-loss endeavour it is important not to overtrain and not to starve yourself. Doing this will result in a loss of muscle mass which leads to reductions in strength, a slower metabolism and inadequate recovery which increases the risk for injury.
Intermittent fasting is one of the most popular dietary methods when it comes to losing weight and simplifying your lifestyle.
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that breaks your day into 2 windows - Your fasting window, and your eating window. Your fasting window is the time in which no calories are consumed, the eating window is when all of your calories are consumed. A popular split between eating and fasting windows is 16:8. 16 Hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating, however 24 hour fasts are not uncommon.
Aside from weight-loss, intermittent fasting has two other benefits on a hormonal level; The first hormone to benefit is insulin. Insulin sensitivity improves and overall insulin drops dramatically.
The second is human growth hormone (HGH), growth hormone and insulin are antagonistic, so when one is low, the other is high. When fasting, human growth hormone levels see an increase which leads to improved fat loss and muscle gain.
Supplements for weight loss
Fat Burners are nutrition supplements that assist in weight loss by increasing fat metabolism, utilizing fat cells for energy expenditure, decreasing appetite and providing energy for greater overall caloric expenditure. Weight-loss supplements come in two forms; fat-burning pills and powders. This gives you the choice to opt either for the convenience of pills or for the taste that comes from mixing a powder.
When losing weight people often fail because of cravings as well as a feeling of lethargy and mental fog can kick in due to the restricted calories - Fat Burners help combat these effects by providing sustained release of energy, mental clarity and offset those awful cravings.
Carnitine & Non Stimulant
If you are after the effects of a fat burner without the stimulatory effects, we have you covered with a wide range of stimulant free alternatives. Carnitine is one of the most popular supplements when it comes to losing body fat - Carnitine supports weight-loss by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria to be utilized for energy. Carnitine is excellent for losing weight and has been shown to work exceptionally well with low-carb and ketogenic diets.
Detox & Cleanse
Detox and cleanse supplements help reduce inflammation, support digestion, aid liver health, boost energy and promote healthy skin.
Detox & cleanse supplements are great for anyone looking to kickstart their weight-loss journey to set themselves up for the best possible chance of success.