EHP Labs OxyShred
EHPLabs OxyShred has taken the fitness and weight loss world by storm with its amazing taste, efficacious formula and reliable results.EHPLabs OxyShred is a potent thermogenic fat burner. It will take your body to a new level of fat burning called “Hyper-lipolysis”. In other words, turbo fat burning. Unlike other fat burners on the market, OxyShred is not a heavy stimulant based thermogenic. OxyShred has been pharmaceutically engineered to switch off your body’s “fat memory” the a2 receptors and to stimulate your body’s fat burning hormones the ß2-adrenergic receptors to mobilise the existing subcutaneous stubborn fat cells to the mitochondria to be converted into energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate.
EHPLabs OxyShred features:
- Limits calorie absorption by the body
- May help destroy stubborn fat cells
- No jitters or anxiety
- Contains mood enhancers
- Includes immunity support through Vitamin C and L-Glutamine
- Zero carbohydrates, zero sugars, zero fat and zero sodium
OxyShred is the most advanced and potent thermogenic fat burner ever developed. OxyShred induces hyper-lipolysis, which is a complex process of super-efficient and enhanced burning of the subcutaneous fat molecules.
EHPLabs OxyShred helps your body undergo hyper-lipolysis, which speeds up your ability to bust through the stubborn fat hanging around your belly and other areas. OxyShred also includes L-Glutamine and Vitamin C that can improve your immune system. Many other thermogenics do not have these immunity benefits. Finally, OxyShred provides your body with valuable energy that can have you performing your best before, during and after your exercise sessions.
The key Hyper-Lipolysis Matrix is a scientific break-through based on proprietary ratios and concentrations of the following ingredients:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Oxy Shred is the first super potent thermogenic compound to incorporate Green Coffee Bean Extract. Chlorogenic acid is the active compound in Green Coffee Bean Extract which has been recently proven to work in the intestinal tract to inhibit the absorption of calories in the stomach lining. Green Coffee Bean Extract also works along multiple pathways to reduce body fat and blood glucose levels.
- Chromium Picolinate: This chemical compound is important in restricting insulin resistance and glycogen tolerance levels in the body. Research findings indicate that chromium picolinate also reduces carbohydrate cravings. By consuming less carbohydrates, the body is forced into ketosis mode where it burns fat to fuel the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes the transportation of free fatty acids into the mitochondria (core of the cells), where they are burned off as energy. This ultimately means more fat and less carbohydrates and protein, will be burned off as energy. Acetyl L-Carnitine also assists muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Higenamine: Higenamine is a beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonist, meaning that it will stimulate the nervous system to boost metabolism and promote the break-down of subcutaneous adipose tissue (stubborn fat cells stored under skin). Higenamine encourages your body to release triglycerides from your fat cells, and when combined with acetyl l-carnitine, the free form fatty acids will be transported to the mitochondria to be converted to pure naturally produced energy.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Scientific research findings suggest that CLA works by blocking the main enzymes that are responsible for encouraging fat cells to store additional fat and expand in size. The specific CLA used in OxyShred is CLA-10. This form of CLA is responsible for the metabolisation of fat cells.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: This important thermogenic ingredient is abundant in polyphenolic compounds and provides an anti-obesity effect and an enhancement of insulin sensitivity (which is the opposite of insulin resistance). Most notable among these compounds are anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, which are two types of flavonoids. Also present are non-flavonoid polyphenols, such as the longevity-inducing compound resveratrol
- Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones have been referred to as nature’s miracle weight loss ingredient. Raspberry ketones contain a substance that is very similar to synephrine. Synephrine has thermogenic effects on the body that promotes increased metabolic rate, supports a normal, healthy appetite, and supports energy (ATP) production. Since the active ingredients in raspberry ketones resembles synephrine, research papers suggest that it may help support a similar weight-loss effect. As a natural compound, raspberry ketone enhances fat loss without the harsh side effects of synthetic diet compounds.
OxyShred is the world-first ultra potent thermogenic fat burner to include immunity support ingredients. This is because the body undergoes significant physiological and hormonal changes when it speeds up its metabolism and oxidizes fat molecules. EHP Labs wants to ensure that you remain fit, strong and healthy while losing weight and have thus included the following immunity boosters in OxyShred:
- L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscle cells. It is essential for optimal immune system functioning, strength, stamina and recovery.
- Vitamin C: Although the body does not naturally produce and store Vitamin C, it is essential for the proper functioning and boosting of the immune system. OxyShred is loaded with sufficient amounts of Vitamin C to ensure that your body is strong and fit while you shred excess fat.
- Taurine: When taurine is combined with caffeine anhydrous, EHPlabs studies have found that muscular endurance may increase up to 50%.
- B Vitamins Full Spectrum: OxyShred is one of the only thermogenic fat burners on the market to contain the full B Vitamins spectrum. B Vitamins are essential for energy production.
Take a half to one scoop with 5-8 oz (150-240ml) of cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. On training days. Take another half to one scoop with 5-8 oz (150-240ml) of cold water in the afternoon. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake with 20 minutes after consuming OxyShred.
I brought this as it is used and rated worldwide I found it good but not great. The best I have used are ANS and Wizard but this will make you sweat and give you an energy boost and there is no crash flavor is good. Its number 3 in the ones I use Wizard 1st and second ANS.
Tried a tester today and it was alright. Had the pink grapefruit flavour and that was bitter and a bit yuck. Mixed well. The focus was good but then again, I was double scooping my PWO so, don't know which one was it that gave me the focus. The appetite suppression was alright and the thermo effect took a bit of time to come on and was relatively slower compared to Alphamine Advanced or ANS Diablo ( My personal favourite ). Overall, it was an average product. Nothing too exciting.
I've been a fan of EHP Labs since I began taking their products, but now with trying a range of other brands (rated more popular) and then returning to my second tub of Oxyshred yesterday, I can say it is one of the BEST products on the scene, personally for the following reasons.
*ENERGY*: The best thing about Oxyshred is its delivery of energy. It is instant from the first sip yet not so intense as to give you heart palpitations which I struggle with from other fat burners. It is a steady burn and I've never noticed a crash period. Also, the way it regulates your sleep is a winner. I am not a morning person in any way shape or form, which means I'm always hitting snooze on my alarm and am sluggish until at least midday. I forgot how much Oxyshred helped until I woke up at 7am this morning literally ready to jump out of bed. If you struggle from fatigue, this product will assist you like you couldn't imagine. The final point to make here is its mood enhancing ability. I don't know the science behind it but I suffer way less from irritability and mood swings.
*MIXABILITY*: This extends to all EHP products that I've tried - they are the best formula out there. You literally do not need a shaker, even for the protein. This sticks out for me with Oxyshred as it is instantly a smooth consistency which means you don't hit any of that chemically-tasting residue in the form of grit, even when you get down to the bottom of the cup, which every other brand I've tried struggles with and which takes away from the quality of those products to me.
*FLAVOUR*: My first tub was Strawberry Kiwi because it seemed to be the most popular flavour. I'm picky but it was just alright. It's a fluoro green colour and the taste is really intense at first and not what I wanted first thing in the morning. I've also tried Mango as it's popular too but really disliked it. I purchased Passionfruit this time and so glad I did, it tastes AMAZING. Like my favourite Raro flavour from when I was a kid.
*APPETITE*: Oxyshred has a lot of power in reducing your appetite, which is probably great for anybody looking to use a fat burner in the first place. I would recommend it for this reason to anybody going through diets.
*PERFORMANCE*: The only thing I dislike about this product is that as a thermogenic, it makes you sweat. You feel like you've ran a marathon. However, I know that a lot of athletes love this in a product but for me I barely ever sweat so it's a weird feeling. When it comes to body fat loss, I can't say a lot because I barely track my weight or bf% etc. However through comparison photos I could see that within a week of my first tub a lot of fat from my stomach had reduced. Somebody who is on a low calorie diet and tracks their bf would likely have more obvious results.
I've raved way too much but this is seriously how much I love it. Say what you will but I am definitely going to keep buying EHP products regardless of the price.
Ultra thermogenic? Na. Sure its a nice start to the day but it doesn't have a real ping to it. Got grapefruit flavour, meh. It's ok, not great. Got used to it more than enjoy it. As for results, I gym 4/5x per week and eating at a calorie controlled diet but no real results in BF% after a month. May be a tolerance in place having been on IronCuts previously. Won't buy again, not worth the price IMO.
Got a samaple of oxyshred in one of my orders from xplossive supplements and finally got around to using it. The flavour that I got was wild melon in the samaple. The taste of wild melon remind of a sour orange or a sour mardian . This was my first time ever using any type of fat burner since I am not much of a fan when it comes to fat burners that are out there. Was impressed with effectiness and the overall aspect of it. Would have to give oxyshred a 7/10.
Having started at the gym with the goal to lose weight just over a month ago, i was asking a few girls on facebook what supplements they have used to help burn fat, and alot of them said ''Oxyshred''
So, i decided to try and give it a go....first week i took it i was totally buzzing...gave me heaps of energy, but after a while i think my bosy has become use to it...although i do still get an enerygy kick from it.
Taste is great and mixes well. Makes me sweat heavy due to its thermogenic content.
having just past a month i have lost 3 and a half kilos which im super pleased with (ofcorse with healthy eatting habits, i still will have a treat from time to time though, not every day)
i would buy this product again....im going to put my feelers out there and try something else to switch it up but so far so good. :)
Amazing flavour. Very sweet, one of the better fat burning powders I've tried. Formula is a mixed bag; quite a few decent inclusions, and some dosed relatively well (Carnitine 3.5g) however some of the others seem to be underdosed at just 1 serve. The 5.1g serve is proprietary however you can get the gist of it working backwards on the label. Feel-wise it was a nice wake up but nothing over the top for a stim junkie. Not sure I'd purchase, other options such as optiburn and beta stim offer more in the stim department.
second time trying this product i actually found it really disappointing,as the first x i tried it the energy and focus seemed amazing, but it didint seem to take long for the body to get used to it and the energy just wasn't the same, using pre workout also the energy and enthusiasm is a big part for me so i actually felt let down by this product, i also have my doubts so many ingredients ??one little scoop??surely the body needs a higher dosage of each for fat burning, though the taste and flavors are great, i ll sick to diablo and my number 2 choice would be pes alphamine cycling between these two seems to keep the body guessing and results coming and the best part dosent build up a tolerance like the oxyshred, plus the energy and mood enhancers are a major bonus
Been using Oxyshred for a couple weeks now and I am dam impressed. Flavour is guava paradise and it's real nice but a bit sweet with 2 scoops in 500ml water. I've been using it first thing in the morning on non lifting and cardio days and early arvo between meals on says where I have lifted and already taken a pre workout in the morning.
Combined with some dedication in my diet it has really helped me drop the body fat and much easier than on previous cuts. The stim is not super strong but it's really positive. I feel good on thus stuff and more driven and motivated than usual. I'm not noticing and massive appetite suppression effects but it works and I will continue to use it.
ingredient wise seems to have a good fat burning blend, it gave good energy lasting for a few hours, has the b vitamins which help as mood enhancers, though i have to say i prefer the diablo, as it gives a good kick start to the day, although oxi shred did do a good job of curbing my appetite also and the taste of guava paradise was nice , every ehp product i ve tried seems to be good i would recommend this brand
Effectiveness needles to say is pretty dam strong!!! I have cut down to 10% bf and increased muscle with a clean diet and effective training using Oxyshred.
5am I'm not a happy camper, but the mood enhancers in Oxyshred really get me humming, vitalized, and zero crash after cardio in the morning and training at night.
Formula safe to say is spot on. knowing that it is stack safe with correct dosages really gives me confidence in a healthy natural flavoured fat burner.
flavour's are by far the best I've tasted out of most products and love the idea they can accommodate all taste buds, if you have a citrusy pallets or if you have the sweet tooth.
over all 110% happy with EHPLABS OXYSHRED for goals and results have been assisted by the brand, product. DEADLY MATE!!
Well I have to say it's a pretty decent fat burner, I'd still go for Diablo over it.. But I actually like Oxyshred over optiburn from platnium labs.
But needless to say, I'm running oxyshred at the moment as I need a break from diablo as whilst I love it I've built up a fair tolerance to it and Oxyshred seems to do an amazing job of supressing my appetite and the stim is pretty decent.. Mood lacks on diablo though, but Oxyshred is still better than the other powdered fat burners.
If I was to rate oxyshred on effects I'd say it'd almost be a 9/10... So needless to say it's still a pretty dam impressive product.